We will host a resource fair for new students and their families in the afternoon of Sunday, August 20 from Noon – 2:00 PM in the Athletic Complex. Set-up will begin at 11:00 AM.
A few things to note:
- We will provide you with a table, table linen, department sign, and two chairs.
- Giveaway items are not necessary or expected. However, if you choose to have some giveaway items, please reference the suggestions in this article from Sustainability.
- Handouts, resource guides, and QR codes to key information are most utilized and appreciated by students and families.
- We anticipate 3,000-3,500 students and families will visit the Resource Fair.
- There is no expectation that you purchase candy or other food, but if you choose to, please ensure it is individually wrapped and store bought.
This form is currently closed for submissions.