Shipping Items to Your Student
Instructions to mail items to students.
USPS, UPS, FedEx, and other parcel services deliver to WashU. You can send packages to your student’s campus address. Remember to include your student’s full address, depending on where he or she lives. Guidelines for writing campus addresses are written below:
Students living in the South 40
6515 Wydown Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63105-2215
Students on the North Side
6985 Snow Way
St. Louis, MO 63130-4400
Accessing your student’s MSC number
Your student should have his or her MSC number. If your student does not know his or her MSC number, please have him or her follow the instructions listed below.
1. Visit WebSTAC
2. Select “login”
3. Enter your WUSTL Key and Password
4. On the left column, click the red text that says “Campus Housing”
5. Click “Current Assignment” that expands under “Campus Housing”
6. MSC number and Pin will be displayed on the page
UTrucking, a student-run business, offers two unique shipping services for WashU students:
- Home Ship to School: If you live on the East Coast (between Washington D.C. and Boston), California, Texas, or Chicago, UTrucking can pick up your belongings right from your home and deliver them straight to the room.
- Nationwide Ship to School: If you do not live in the areas listed above or want to ship items from online retailers, you can send UTrucking your packages using UPS, FedEx, or any other carrier and they will deliver them straight to your students room.